Hi everyone!
as promised, the outfit with the new Nikes! Obviously I have to choose this whole outfit around the sneaker! How couldn't I, with such treasures! Soon I will show you Hanan's model!
I had my first exam today. I have a good feeling about it so I think I passed. But I'm not going to jinx so hush!;) By the way, I'm already behind my books again because Thursday is the next one! Luckily the weather changed and it became cloudy. Now there is no little voice in my head that's calling to go tanning outside in the sun haha;)
I had my first exam today. I have a good feeling about it so I think I passed. But I'm not going to jinx so hush!;) By the way, I'm already behind my books again because Thursday is the next one! Luckily the weather changed and it became cloudy. Now there is no little voice in my head that's calling to go tanning outside in the sun haha;)
Love,
Farah.






Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar