Rabu, 09 Februari 2011

Cesar Casier (Model and mancandy!)

Photobucket

Hi guys!
Today a male model post!
Our babysister (14years old) has this obsession with models. It's crazy! She spammes us all the time, it goes like this: She runs into our room and starts screaming o my god! google this hottie! I love his cheekbones!
Average boys don't stand a chance haha.
Anyway! Two days ago she told me and Hanan about 'this gorgeous belgian model' cesar casier. And He's indeed goàrgeous! I alreaddy knew him since i'm following his blog THE CESAR SALAD :)
So now we're sharing his beauty withyou guys! I especially love the editorial on james dean (<3 badboys!). He's really pretty! Chek out those cheekbones, like our sister said! And his lips are just as gorgeous:)

So far, man candy of February!
ps: man candy defintion on Urban Dictionary:
1. man
an attractive, desirable man. A hot guy that chicks dig

ex.:"That Saddam Hussein he's no man candy"
haha. I love urban dictionary!
Love,
Farah.



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

LinkWithin