Kamis, 10 Februari 2011

Biker beige.

Photobucket

Hi there fashionistas! 
I have an outfit post for you guys today! I'm wearing my beige biker cropped jacket from HM trend. It's a Celine knock off, but I love it more than the asos knock off :)I wore this oufita couple of days ago. It was super windy that day( you see my hair flying away in the back:p?), but before I left home I had no idea. It's murphy's law... I almost never wear skirts in winter, but when I do, it's storming outside and I have to control my skirt every second so no one could spot my underwear -_-
My sister laught her head off.
y the way I got this striped jumper at pull & bear last week and it matched my nails for 100%! I like!;)

Ps: don't forget to like us on facebook!

love,
Hanan.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

LinkWithin